Saturday 14 July 2012

MTV Reverb

   Hello there! Lianna here. I just wanted to ask you guys, how as your Friday the 13th? Mine didn't go well, actually. I never believed in bad luck on Friday the 13th until yesterday. Anyway, let's not let that eat up my point!
   After my very suckish Friday the 13th, I came home and switched the TV on. I flipped to MTV, and then I saw this new kind of segment that they have called "MTV Reverb", which features indie music.
   You do not know how much I jumped around my room. I love indie music. Indie music is always seems to fit every mood I have (being an almost teen, mood swings is very common). Right now, I'm taking note all the songs I hear on MTV Reverb on my phone. I only have three songs so far; Youth Without Youth by Metric, Wildest Moments by Jessie Ware and National Anthem by Lana Del Ray. Why don't you watch MTV Reverb, take note of the music videos you've watched, and share them here? :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thank you for this! i love indie too :)

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments a lot and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can. (: No spam please!