Friday 20 April 2012

Album review: Human Again

File:Ingrid Michaelson - Human Again coverart.jpg

Ingrid Michaelson's fifth studio album Human Again has definitely struck me. This redhaired lass has done it again! With catchy tunes and heartfelt lyrics, she has captured every essence of the songs she's been singing.

Ingrid has also done covers of Somebody That I Used To Know and Can't Help Falling In Love. I suggest you give those a listen along with her songs from the said album, those I like best being "Black and Blue," "Blood Brothers," and "I'm Through."

The album's cover artwork has been specially painted for by Joe Sorren, who has done numerous illustrations that have appeared in New York Times, Rolling Stone, Time, and has also made the cover artwork for the Tweaker album The Attraction To All Things Uncertain.


Human Again is available on iTunes for download. Give it a listen and decide if it has been worth regretting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved black and blue too. it's the most-played on my ipod. :)

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments a lot and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can. (: No spam please!