Monday 23 April 2012

Anti-mainstream playlist


There's this word called mainstream and a lot of people hate it, including me. That's why I'm making an Anti-mainstream playlist, which is a playlist with not-so-mainstream songs. These are actually really good songs and they're not something you hear everyday. I'm actually a big fan of One Direction, but I actually tried my hardest not to place their songs here, so I hope you listen to these songs wisely!
  1. The Riddle by Five For Fighting
  2. 100 Years by Five For Fighting
  3. Pretty Little Angel Eyes by Curtis Lee
  4. Life On The Nickel by Foster The People
  5. Standing In Front of You by Kelly Clarkson
  6. I Can't Lie by Maroon 5
  7. Champagne Supernova by Oasis
  8. Wonderwall by Oasis
  9. The Call by Regina Spektor
  10. Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder
  11. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol
  12. Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
  13. A Good Day For Love To Die by The Wanted
  14. Peter Pan by Jacqueline Emerson (Foxface from The Hunger Games!!!)
  15. Rules by Jayme Dee
  16. Avalanche by Marie Digby
  17. L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole
  18. Lisztomania by Phoenix
  19. Passenger Seat by Stephen Speaks
  20. Only Hope by Switchfoot

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Ooh, I like L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole :)

Lianna said...

Oh, yes! Nat King Cole is one of the best ☺ haha it rhymes

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments a lot and we promise to get back to you as soon as we can. (: No spam please!